Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's Cooking?

Mari Koegelenberg has an adorable new kit out today - and with a husband who is a great cook, I couldn't be happier to have this kit! ;)


The papers in this kit are stunning!!!!! She also has a great set of printables - perfect to make a recipe book!


Check out the great examples Mari posted on her blog - these printables are fantastic!

And the best news is that they're both 30% off today and tomorrow!
Here's a page I did with this lovely kit:


Credits:
What's Cooking by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Gel action by Atomic Cupcake
Photo actions by My Four Hens Photography
Fonts: Pea Olson, Le bain au milieu de la fin d'après-midi vers 17:49

On a personal note, my mom's visit ended Monday, so I'm back to my usual routine - and some scrapping  too! ;) I've been scrapping a few pages about her visit and I'll post them here tomorrow. :)

No comments: