Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet & Simple kit

This month's Sweet and Simple kit by Gina Marie Huff was put in the store late, but let me tell you: it was worth the wait! It is so huge and fabulous!




I used it to start scrapping my mom's visit, and I really love how these pages have turned out! ;)


Credits:
Sweet and Simple kit #5 papers, elements and alpha by Gina Marie Huff
Fonts: Century Gothic, CK Mini


Credits:
Template by Roadside Designs
Sweet and Simple kit #5 papers, elements and alpha by Gina Marie Huff
Font: CK Mini
Photo actions by My Four Hens Photography


Credits:
Sweet and Simple kit #5 papers, elements and alpha by Gina Marie Huff
Font: CK Mini
Photo actions by My Four Hens Photography

Yes, we has snow on Mother's Day! It was only a dusting. We had really poor weather when my mom was here, it was pretty cold! Oh well, we had a great time anyway! :)
I have a lot more pictures to scrap about her visit, so be prepared to see them soon! :)

No comments: