Saturday, May 1, 2010

iNSD Blog Train!

Happy iNSD everyone and welcome to the next stop in the ScrapMatters blog train! I hope you enjoy all the festivities we planned at ScrapMatters - make sure to check out the special iNSD section in the forum to make sure you don't miss out on all the fun!

The iNSD mega-collab at SM this weekend is called Moments that Matter and the whole theme of our celebration is all about those moments in our lives that really matter. This kit is free if you spend $20 in the store and if you spend $30 you also get an amazing set of hybrid printables!

Before sharing my freebie, I wanted to share a little story with you. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time fitting in my scrapbooking hobby with my busy life; but scrapping my memories is so important to me that I'll never give it up. Still, my husband complains ofter of all my computer time... ;) Anyway, I made a hybrid mini album to celebrate our 10th dating anniversary last summer as a gift to my husband:


Credits:
Gretchen, Date Stamped and Minnie Alpha by Britt-ish Designs

He liked it very much. But I didn't realize how much he really liked it until a few months later, when we were talking about gifts and I asked him what was the best gift he got from me in all the time we've been together. And of all the gifts I gave him through the years (and there were expensive ones and ones he really wished for like his piano!) but he said his favorite of all was the 10 years mini album. So make sure you scrap the big and little moments of your life. It really matters!

And here's the frame cluster I created for you with the Moments that Matter collab:


I hope you like it! :) Make sure to leave me a comment if you download! Thanks for your interest, this freebie has now expired!

Now it's time to keep riding the blog train! You should have arrived here from Tanya's blog and your next stop is Jenny's blog. If you're lost, check out the ScrapMatters blog. Have a great iNSD!

9 comments:

ellezee said...

Thank You for the cluster frame, the kit is going to be fab!

Andrea said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie! I was able to get the kit and this will go perfectly!

maria said...

My fiance complained because I scrap too much, so on his birthday I gave him a hybrid book of all his favorite things & persons (me!) He absolutely love it and has not complain about scrapbooking in the longest time :D

Thank you for sharing your story & creation.

Carolyn said...

Love that beautiful frame you made! THANKS!!!!

Nancy said...

Loved your story and the frame is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing both!

rae_j said...

thanks for the lovely frame - and the lovely story as well

SONDRA said...

Beautiful cluster! Thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

sunghee said...

wow wow wow!!! wonderful mini album!!! i heart this!!!
happy anniversary!