Monday, May 31, 2010

He Said She Said

I was making a card today and, because for some reason I cannot seem to be able to print on only half a sheet of paper, I made another page for my art journal too to print along with the card. ;) Am I the only one who tries to cover the most surface possible when printing one sheet of paper? :)



Credits:
Paper from Orchid Elixir, Painted Grunge Papers, Chipper Chatter: Verbs, Vintage Paper Lace by Studio Tangie
Fonts: Dead secretary, SociaL AnimaL, Badaboom BB

Supplies:
Red River Paper polar matte
Glossy accents
Glue dots

And in case this page made you wonder - yes, I did have a good weekend - eventually. :)
The worst part of my weekend was having to wake up early this morning (a holiday!) to drive DH to the train station. Oh well. I stopped at AC Moore's on my way back home to buy some flowers and brads. ;)

As of now, my blog has widened to fit images 600 pixels wide. It was about time! :)

No comments: