Monday, May 3, 2010

Grab the Grab Bags!!!

Keep scrolling for the ScrapMatters blog train!
*********************************************************
ETA: Sale at ScrapMatters 40% extended until Thursday May 6!!

I hope everyone enjoyed this great iNSD weekend! I sure have, even though I wasn't feeling 100% well so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. But still, I really enjoyed all the fun games, crazy sales and chats going on!
And there's more good news:


This is seriously THE BEST DEAL all over digi-land!

Also, the grab bags are for sale until Thursday, so if you haven't done so yet, I highly recommend you stock up on them fast, because they're all packed with fabulous products and they're such an amazing deal!
I played with 3 more grab bags this weekend, so I'm off to show you what I did.
First off, Jenn Barrette's grab bag. I only used one kit for now, but more pages are coming for sure because this bag is packed with goodies! Check out the detailed previews in the store!


Credits:
When You Smile and Just Smile alpha from the NSD Grab Bag by Jenn Barrette

Then I also started playing with Sahlin Studio's grab bag and once again I haven't used all that's in here!


Credits:
Green and pink papers from Sunshine and Daffodils (papers) by Sahlin Studio; Vintage Worn & Torn Papers, Embossed Frames and Everyday Wordart from Sahlin Studio (i)NSD '10 Grab Bag
Font: Pea Olson
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography

Finally, Erica Zane + Denise Beatty Original's grab bag is just stunning!! Check out the reveal in the previews in the store, but let me tell you: it has THREE (fabulous) alphas and for an alpha junkie like me this means total success! ;) I made 3 pages so far:


Credits:
Lazy Days-E by Erica Zane from the ]EZ-DBO iNSD Grab Bag by Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals
Staple from What Say? by Erica Zane
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography


Credits:
Lazy Days-E by Erica Zane from the EZ-DBO iNSD Grab Bag by Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals
Font: JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography


Credits:
EZ Elegance by Erica Zane and Cut It Out alpha by Denise Beatty Originals from the EZ-DBO iNSD Grab Bag by Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals
Font: JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

Have a nice week!

No comments: