Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Few Challenges

I am (slowly) scrapping my mom's visit. Here's another part of her first day:


Credits:
Template by wm[squared] designs Shopaholic mini and add-on by Plum Dumpling Designs
Kraft paper from Background Essentials by Jennifer Barrette
Stitches from Stitch Me Up: Combo by Chelle's Creations
Photo actions by Pioneer Woman and Totally Rad
Font: CK mini

I did this for the Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters. I rarely use templates, but I really liked using this one!

I also made a card for today's It's in the Cards challenge and I really LOVE how my card turned out!


Credits:
Digi:
Template by Julie (Juliemomof4)
Kiss That Frog by Britt-ish Designs and DeCrow Designs
Font: CK mini
Physical:
Red River Paper polar matte
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Peeled Paint
Ranger Cotton Candy Stickles
Glue dots
BBP strass adhesifs

And here's a detail of the froggie and all the stickles:


I also entered this for a contest going on at Tim Holtz's blog. That man is such an inspiration! I've been expanding my techniques (and supplies too, LOL!) ever since I found his blog back in December.

1 comment:

sylvie said...

Cute froggie! Cristina, TY fo commenting on my Blog Kim,
TY so much for dropping by on my Blog to leave a comment :)

I'd like you to choose one of the kits Dina used to create her hybrid pages. So just go ahead and let me know once yu found one you like :) Email me at sausan (at) pinksodapop (dot) de

Hugs

Sylvie