Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Basket and some LOs

I know (and I hate it): I haven't blogged in quite some time! I do have a few things to show, though. Most are pretty old, too! This project was featured in the March newsletter at ScrapMatters and I'd better post it before spring is over! ;)




Credits:
What a Wonderful World by Connie Prince

Putting this together was quite a pain, but isn't it adorable? ;)
Then I have some random LOs to share. First off, these two (I'm slowly building my DC album) that I really love:


Credits:
Everyday by Sahlin Studio Wet Paint Alpha by Chelle's Creations
Alphas: Metal Collection by Gwenipooh Designs
Font: JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography


Credits:
Around the World by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio Painted Alpha by Sahlin Studio
Font: JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

And then there's this one (finished scrapping Easter pics from last year):


Credits:
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography Font: Pea Olson

I hope to blog again soon with a few other things to share. ;)

No comments: