Friday, March 5, 2010

So Excited!!

I am so excited that Tangie Baxter is guesting at ScrapMatters this month!!! ;)
And for her first week, she came out with a myriad of incredible products!! They are almost all grouped in this great bundle:


Here's what I did with it:



Credits:
All by Studio Tangie:
Week #1Bundle (Painted Grunge Papers, Altered Tab Dividers, Vintage Paper Lace, Painted Journal Cards, wings from Altered Arts Small Starts #1, Vintage Stamped No. Labels, Eclectic Alpha, Painted Grunge Alphas) and Splatter Graffiti [Masks] 4
Fonts: Pea Olson, Dead Secretary

Certainly not my usual style.. but I loved it! ;)
There's another new product out today at SM that I really must show you:


Isn't this adorable?? Here's what I scrapped with it:


Credits:
Happy Go Lucky and Big Stamp Alpha by Jennifer Barrette

Happy Friday! ;)

No comments: