Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bunny Season!

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you already know I absolutely adore bunnies.
When I came home tonight (and I guess I have to be grateful for the hour change, because there was still plenty of light!), DH told me there was a bunny in our garden!!! :D
I had been thinking about bunnies lately, wondering when I would see the first one of the year, but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon!! I am so happy! Bunnies really give me warm fuzzies. ;)
So, it was just perfect to use Mari's kit and alpha (see previous post) to scrap the shots I took of this adorable bunny.


Credits:
I Luv U and Stitched Alpha - white denim by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Fonts: Pea Olson, Vintage Typewriter
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography

He was pretty small, even though you can't really tell from the pictures. Bunnies really are adorable, and it's so funny that the tiny ones just look like big bunnies, only.. small! ;)
Ooook, I think all my blabber about bunnies is getting a bit embarassing.. ;) Boy do I love them! ;)

1 comment:

sunghee said...

Do you know I was born in the year of bunny? You must love me. Heehee.
Such a lovely layout! I have the kit! I gotta try it.