Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ready for Valentine's Day?

I'm almost ready for Valentine's Day. :) I made a pretty box to hold my Valentine coupons, so I only need to write the coupons (will do that tonight while DH's not home! ;) ) and I'll be all set. :)


Credits:
Gift Card Box template by Simply J Studio
Chocolate Kisses by GG Designs

Here's some more shots:





It's sooo pretty! Hope DH likes it! :) I even rounded the corners of the coupons now (I bought a gorgeous corner rounder on my latest online shopping spree!!) but I don't have pics of that.

Now, on a personal note: I bought a laptop on Sunday because I need it for work (so I can bring work home more easily too.. lucky me, huh.. :-P), but since I alread have my fancy Mac desktop at home for scrapping and everything else, I couldn't afford getting a Mac laptop too. It also wouldn't have made any sense, because all of the programs I run for work only work on Windows.. So, I bought a cheap but powerful Windows laptop... and I'm loving it! I didn't expect to like it so much, after being a converted Mac girl.. but I do! I hope it doesn't disappoint me! ;)

No comments: