Friday, October 16, 2009

My Sweet Bears

Sorry for not blogging, but this has undeniably been a bleak week and I didn't feel much like blogging (and I still don't, but I have too many pages to show so I'd better start posting them! ;) )..

I had the privilege of playing with a gorgeous collab by the Polka Dot Plum designers, Survivor:



And I made two pages of our sweet, sweet bears - the colors were just perfect!



Credits:
Scraps by Number: B.L.O.C.K.E.D. vol 1 by Stolen Moments
Survivor collab by the Polka Dot Plum designers
Fonts: King and Queen, My Own Topher


For this page I also used the gorgeous new templates by Amber of Stolen Moments, at ScrapMatters. I had lots of fun picking all those pretty papers! ;)



And here's the other bear - I just love the colors of this page!



Credits:
Survivor collab by the Polka Dot Plum designers
Fonts: Scriptina, My Own Topher

I have more pages to show, so hopefully I'll be in the mood for blogging this weekend.. We'll see!

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about my cards! I love your digi pages, those little squares on the pink page are so cute! Have a great day,
Danielle