Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time Flies

Today the first year students are facing the last day of the dreadful 3-day exam I faced last year: I feel like this year has flown by so fast!

Anyway, I have a couple projects from the weekend that I haven't shown yet. First off, a little hybrid project that made my husband very happy.
He loves to taste wine so when I saw this little blue notebook for sale, I knew I had to pretty it up for him to write his tasting notes. :) I made a label to cover the embossed writing "journal":


I also made a 2-sided bookmark with the 100 point wine rating system. I'm so happy that he's using it and loves it! :)


Of course, I had just the right kit for this project, a collab by Juno Designs and Julie Marie Designs, The Good Life:


The colors of this kit are gorgeous and went perfectly with the blue notebook. Plus, the grape and bottle elements were just what I needed to characterize the notebook!

I also have a page to share, done for the Everyday Magic challenge. We had to scrap about our favorite little place to eat (not the fancy place for special occasions), so I just had to go with Red Lobster! :) DH and I go pretty often, and when my parents come to visit it's a set date! ;)


Credits:
Lob-STAH by Plum Dumpling Designs
Plastickle Me alpha and Minnie alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Font: JH Cristina - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

I also have some Project 365 pages to share, but since I'm not caught up yet I guess I'll show them all together when I do catch up. Hopefully, by the end of the week - although I do have a busy week scheduled, with little or no scrapping time..!

No comments: