Friday, August 7, 2009

New Kits and New Pages!

Jill of Juno Designs has a new kit out and it's the cutest kit ever!!!!!!


And it works out just perfectly that when DH came home last Friday after being gone all week, he brought home a delicious chocolate cake:


Credits:
Dessert by Juno Designs

Pure heaven! ;)

There's lots of new gorgeous kits out today at ScrapMatters; here's the one I picked up, by ScrapMuss Designs:


It's such a romantic kit! I wanted to scrap pictures of DH and me, but didn't have any (those are always the first to get scrapped! ;) ) so last night we took some pictures. And since there was no special occasion, I just scrapped a page about a normal evening at our house. ;)
I did this for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge at SM, and these were the instructions:
  1. Use a template with an ODD number of photos.
  2. Include at least 2 patterned papers.
  3. Please use at least 3 out of the 5 following items: buttons, ribbons, staples, frames, journal strips or tags.
  4. Show me some shapes that aren't squares, rectangles or circles.
  5. Add something blue to your page.
  6. Place something on your page that's obviously upside down. It could be a photo, an element, anything, just be sure we can tell it's not in it's original and upright position.
  7. Use an alpha and a font for your title.
  8. Now select everything on your page except the background paper, and shrink it at least 10%.

Credits:
Inspired by Aly Templates by Britt-ish Designs
Countryside Harmony by Scrapmuss Designs
Family Ties by Jeni Hopewell
Fonts: Pea Olson, My Own Topher

I have another page to show off, for the Grand Theft LO challenge:


Lift of Cooling Off by jam1el33
Credits:
Secret Sage by Erica Zane
Font: Traveling Typewriter

I'm not so sure I like the selective coloring on the pic.. I don't know, I just never seem to like b/w picture as much as I like the color version!

No comments: