Monday, July 6, 2009

Double WOOT

Unfortunately the long weekend is over, and going back to work is brutal! We spent a nice weekend: didn't do anything special, but it was really nice.

I was thrilled to see my keyholder frame using Amy's Berry Sweet featured in the Hot Hybrid Gallery Picks in July's DST Insider!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my project in there!!! :D

Also, I'm one of the 40 scrappers who made it to the final round of the CT contest at ScrapOrchard and though only 4 were cut this round, I doubted I'd make it so far, so I'm super happy!! ;)

I'm all caught up with my P365:


Credits:
What Every Girl Needs - Folded, Hodge Podge 12 by Gina Marie Huff
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Old Bead Board Alpha by GG Digital Designs
Oh My Stars Alpha by Chelle's Creations
Font: Note this

I took pictures of the firework display in our town but was so disappointed. First of all, I was disappointed by the show: it lasted only 25 minutes, while last year it went on for over an hour! Then, I was disappointed by most of my pictures - but I did get a few good ones, at least! :)

No comments: