Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Waiting...

I have a couple of pages to share done with Sugarplum Paperie's latest kit, Summer Delight. I love all of Nicole's kits and this one is no exception!


Template by Suzanne (sbaird)
Summer Delight by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Pea Roni Script

I did this next page for a paper to digi scraplift challenge at The Digi Chick and I fell in love with the page I was scraplifting.. It's just perfect in every way!
I love how my lift turned out because you can still tell it's based on a paper LO, but it's totally digi.. ;) I did all the shadows by hand and spent all the evening on it, but I'm happy with the result! I even did the faux stitching.. ;)


Credits:
Summer Delight, ribbon from The Sweetest Thing, heart from Little Love Bits by Sugarplum Paperie
On the Dot Alpha (recolored) by Chelle's Creations
Font: Pea Roni Script


And then, I'm all caught up with my Project 365 as usual. ;)


Credits:
Hodge Podge 11 by Gina Marie Huff
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Note this

I titled this post "Waiting" because I'm waiting, patiently or not, for many things this week! I'm waiting for the renewal of my visa (let me just say it's been an odissey this year, and I'll leave it at that..); I'm waiting for my mom's visit and she's flying in on Friday; I'm waiting for my 1 month CT guest spot at ScrapMatters (but that won't be until July 1st, and I'm so excited!!!); finally, I'm waiting to hear who was accepted for the hybrid CT call at ScrapMatters, hoping to get a spot.. that would be fantastic!
And this evening the winner of the SYTYCD challenge at didiscrapaddicts.com will be announced, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Amy!! That girl really deserves to win!

No comments: