Monday, June 29, 2009

Project 365 and Other News

Last week I didn't do my P365 page because my mom was here and I didn't have time for it, but this weekend I did 2 weeks' worth of pages and I'm all caught up again. :)


Credits:
Hodge Podge #12 by Gina Marie Huff
Striped alpha from Independent by Britt-ish Designs
Alpha from Life's a Beach by Sahlin Studio
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Fonts: Note this


Credits:

Hodge Podge #10, 11 and 12 by Gina Marie Huff
Alpha brush from Children's Day by Amy Sumrall
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Fonts: Note this, Pea Olson

I love the summery colors of these pages! ;)

And, some excellent news: I made it through the second cut in the CT contest at Scrap Orchard and I'm now in week 3!! This cut was a big one and only half of the contestants are going on: I feel so lucky to be going on!

No comments: