Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Final Weekend of the QoS (part 4: the Wrap Up)

Here's the final 8 pages I did for the QOS competition. It just feels great to see all my pages of the month together and I'm so proud I got this far! :) I really love 99% of the pages I did!
I started out with the idea of making one page only, but I quickly realized I didn't want to overlap any of the pages, so 8 it was! :-P





Credits:
Paper from I'm a Dreamer by Britt-ish Designs
Font: the King & Queen, Pea Olson, My Own Topher

I'm just dying to know who will be crowned the new Queen of Scrap and who are the 2 Princesses! The results should be announced on Saturday and I hope they can make it on time by then. Just going through the galleries of the top ten posters will take forever, though, since the total number posted by them is 1654 pages!!!! ;)
It sounds a bit crazy considering I spent the whole month of May devoting all my free time to scrapping, but I miss it already! :)

No comments: