Sunday, May 10, 2009

Whew! And the weekend isn't even over yet!

I've had lots of scrapping time this weekend, and I certainly made the most of it! ;) And I'm not even done for today! :D

Here are 4 LOs with pictures from Thursday, and I'll be scrapping more soon. I took a lot of gorgeous pictures! (not that it was hard at all.. the flowers in the park were stunning!)



Credits:
{No Longer} Flowerless Patterned Paper Pack by Pamela Donnis
Word Circles by Britt-ish Designs
Ribbon (recolored) from Happy to Be by Scrapmuss Designs
Alpha by Tracie Stroud from Cherry Delight, May collab by The Digichick
Fonts: Note this, CK Cursive


Credits:

{No Longer} Flowerless Patterned Paper Pack and Felt Flower Pack by Pamela Donnis

Word Circles and Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs

Fonts: Pea Amy*Rica


and another 2 matching pages:

Credits:
Template by Kathlee (kv2av)
Loverly by Sahlin Studio
Flowers from Welcome Kit at Digiridoo Scraps
Font: Note this

I love this picture of DH!

Credits:
Loverly by Sahlin Studio
Flowers from Welcome Kit at 
Digiridoo Scraps

I also assembled a card I did earlier this week for my MIL's birthday:


Credits:
My Heart's Song and Cardboard Sticker Alpha by Sugarplum Paperie
Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Sketchbook

The 2 birdies on the left are glued on the card, while those on the right are all digital (shadow included).

I also did another card, but I cannot show if for a couple of weeks.. ;)

No comments: