Friday, May 15, 2009

No Pictures (Yet)..

I was planning to blog this morning showing the 3 LOs I did last night with the gorgeous kit I picked up yesterday, but I've been busy and my plan got thwarted..
So tonight I ended up scrapping 4 more matching pages, and I've decided to wait until tomorrow before I post them here because hopefully I'll finish a few more LOs that go with these and I can show them all together.
I'm scrapping pictures of a trip DH and I did a little over 2 years ago and I'm loving it! I thought about those pictures when I got my hybrid frame ready last week (the picture in the frame is from that trip) and when I picked up the kit yesterday and was thinking about what cute pictures of DH and me I hadn't scrapped yet, those were the first that came to mind.
Anyway, I'm loving these LOs and I can't wait to show them all! :)

No comments: