Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Nice Day

I love to start the day with some scrapping: it sets me in a happy mood. :)
And this morning I simply couldn't resist to start scrapping a page (and almost finish it!) with a gorgeous kit by Sugarplum Paperie & Tracie Stroud I picked up at The DigiChick (it's 20% off today). There's so many new gorgeous products at TDC! I'm going to pick up at least one more! ;)

Anyway, here's 3 pages I did last night.
The picture page for the January summary (this took me forever, but I like how it turned out :))

Credits:
Template by Dana (missrubikscube)
Cozy Sophisticated collab by The DigiChick
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs


and 2 more pages with pictures from our walk in the park last week.


Credits:
{No Longer} Flowerless patterned paper pack and painted paper pack by Pamela Donnis
Bunches of Flowers and bracket mat from Love Bytes add-on by Britt-ish Designs



Credits:
{No Longer} Flowerless patterned paper pack and painted paper pack by Pamela Donnis
Bunches of Flowers by Britt-ish Designs

I thought I was done with pictures of lilacs from that occasion, but I have a couple more! We'll see whether I scrap them or not. Coming next: magnolias (and are those beautiful!!). ;)

No comments: