Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun Weekend

I haven't scrapped the last part of the week, but I'm catching up this weekend. :)

First, the matching page for the April summary:

Credits:
Template by missrubikscube
{No Longer} Flowerless Paper Flower Pack and {No Longer} Flowerless Painted Paper Pack by Pamela Donnis
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this

Then I plunged into hybrid and did a frame for a 4x4" picture that had been sitting around our house for a long time. I used a cereal box for the structure and prettied everything up with Mod Podge:


Credits:

Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall


I also did a thank you card:


Credits:

Paper Daisies by Sugarplum Paperie

{No Longer} Flowerless Doodled Flower Pack by Pamela Donnis

Flower shape from Challenge shapes by Chelle's Creations

Font: Fluoxetine


Off to scrap some more. ;)

No comments: