Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preparing the Nest

This week I took some very pretty pictures of birds preparing a nest in the birdhouses in our garden, so I scrapped 2 matching LOs.


Credits:

Happy to Be by ScrapMuss Designs

Fonts: Note this, Sketchbook, My Own Topher


Credits:

Happy to Be (some recoloring) by ScrapMuss Designs

Fonts: Sketchbook


This second LO I did for a Roadmap to Scrap challenge at SM; these were the instructions:

  1. Choose an even number of photos, and plan to repeat one of those photos at least once to get your even number.
  2. Choose an even number of papers, and one of them must be white.
  3. Blend something onto your layout, an element, a photo. Anything.
  4. Repeat an element (the exact same one) at least 3 times.
  5. Use a word art.
  6. Use at least one ribbon or a piece of string (or both).
  7. Now, take your entire layout and mat it onto another piece of paper.
  8. Add whatever other embellishments you want, add a date, and also some journaling if you'd like.
I was RAKed by Maria with this pretty kit and I really love the pages I used it for!! :)

No comments: