Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Gosh, I am so tired!! I wish we had an extra day off for Easter... :-/
We had a great weekend, but I'm really tired. I baked Easter cupcakes (LOs to come) and did very few scrapping..

Friday we had a new addition to our family :)


Credits:

Template by Mari Koegelenberg

Springtime in the Afternoon - TheDigichick collab April 09

Glitzy Glitter Alphas Volume 2 by Megan Turnidge

Font: Note this


I've been catching up on Project 365 lately so now I have weeks 1-10, 14-15 done. Hopefully I can get weeks 11-13 done soon. I joined the community at Weeds and Wildflowers because there's a great incentive program going on there: that's why I've managed to do weeks 14 & 15 on time! :)
I will post the LOs here once I get the missing weeks done!

No comments: