Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Year everyone!

There's a lot of interest all over the web for Project 365. I read about it months ago, and recently re-learnt about it from IkeaGoddess. The project is to take a photo a day, for a year.
I like the idea, but I'm not really sure how to apply it. Taking a photo a day shouldn't be a problem (actually, I might have the opposite problem: I tend to take many pictures once I start, so choosing just one photo a day will be really hard). And then since I'm all about scrapping, how should I scrap them? Ideally, a 2-pager per week would work well.
But I like to dwell over the minor and major events in my life so scrapping 3/4 pictures from different days on one page is not going to be enough for me..
Anyway, I'll start it for now, and we'll see where it leads me. I will take more than one photo a day and will try to choose just one for the Project, and use all the ones I want to scrap as usual.

Here's my first LO of 2009 and it's one I'm very pleased with:


Credits:

Don't Hold Back Template and Basic Felt Alpha (slightly recolored) by Britt-ish Designs

Winter Spell freebie collab (some recoloring) by Scrapmalin.com

goodbye 2008 Wordart by Denise Beatty Originals

Font: American Typewriter


The pictures were taken only minutes after ringing in the new year.

No comments: