Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolution?

I usually never do New Year resolutions, because I never maintain them, and this year is no exception. That's why I'm not even committing to do Project 365, even though I've started it and want to keep doing it. If I can do it, I'll be happy, but I don't want too much pressure if I fail.
However, I do have a goal this year: I want to use the fancy camera DH gave me for Christmas, and I want to use it well. I hope to improve my photography skills and especially to have fun in the process. I scrapped a LO for a challenge at SM:


Credits:

Template by Scrapmuss Designs

Pretty Grungy by Scrap'it Designs by Brianna Cox

Basic Felt Alpha (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs

Font: Note This, My Own Topher


I used the Pretty Grungy kit by Bree - I love how versatile it is!

No comments: