Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lavender Mint-Berry Cream Blog Train

Welcome to my blog and to the 4th stop of the Lavender Mint-Berry Cream blog train!

To celebrate Bree's new kit, Lavender Mint-Berry Cream, some of the Scrap'it Girls have created some gorgeous quick pages for you!
But let me remind you that you can get this fantastic kit


at Snapandscrap and at ScrapMatters, along with all of Bree's creations.

So here's the 2 quickpages I created for you:


you can get them here.
ETA (8/2009): thanks for your interest, this freebie is no longer available.

Please leave me a message if you download, and have fun! ;)

The next stop on the blog train is Rachel's blog.
If you happen to get lost, just go back to Bree's blog to find a list of all the stops.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Cristina for your gorgeous QP's...thought I'd do the rounds and pick them all up before I forget! Sharon

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE these colors ;) Thank You sooo much for QPs! They definitely come in handy :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

Mumure said...

Thank you for the nice pages :))