Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hybrid Xmas Card

I did another card for the It's In the Cards challenge at ScrapMatters.

Here is the digital card I prepared:

Credits:

Template by Kari Stamps

Funky Stems and Very Merry Add-on by Britt-ish Designs

Fonts: Eutemia, Existence


I used the add-on to a gorgeous Christmas kit by Britt (in collab with DeCrow Designs) that I really would love to have: Very Merry. I haven't received my coupon from SM yet, and unfortunately the 40% discount for Black Friday has expired, but I hope I might get it either today or tomorrow (30% off) since the kit is $6.95 and I'm getting a $5.50 coupon. It's such a gorgeous kit!!!! I really hope I can snag it!

Anyway, here's the actual card:


I really love the colors!!
I used Mod Podge to finish the embellishments and to glue the papers together and the snowflake; I used glue dots to stick the little brads and the big one, so they have some 3D feel. I did not brush the Mod Podge over the papers, and I really love how the elements stand out since  Mod Podged them!

1 comment:

molly said...

What an adorable card! I love all your pages and projects! You are a talented scrapper. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving :)