Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so happy I get to stay home for this long holiday! I have quite a lot of work to do, but it's just good to be home. :)

Yesterday was DH's birthday! Here's the card I prepared for him (not my best hybrid production, I must admit..):

Credits:
Template by Scrappy Kate
You Say It's Your Birthday add-on by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Funky Stems by Britt-ish Designs

but I'm quite happy I went for some experimenting for the inside of the card:

Credits:
You Say It's Your Birthday add-on by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Template for pop-up by Claire Skeps

We celebrated with a nice dinner and a beautiful Thanksgiving themed cake:

Credits:

Shabby Fall and Harvest Spice by Shabby Princess

Got a Date Strips and Funky Stems by Britt-ish Designs


I did this for the Grand Theft Layout so I scraplifted this LO by One Happy Mama.

When I saw this cake at the store, I simply couldn't come home without it!! This turkey is just too cute! :)
I scrapped this page quite in a rush, but I love how it turned out! Especially, I love the flowers + buttons!

No comments: