Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Halloween LO

IF YOU'RE HERE ON THE BLOG TRAIN, KEEP SCROLLING :)
 **********************************************************

I did another Halloween LO. I have two more to do and them I'm done.
I did this for a Roadmap to Scrap challenge at SM. These were the directions:

  1. Use more than one photo
  2. At least one photo needs to be framed or matted
  3. Build a cluster around your focal point photo (can include elements listed below)
  4. Use a 1:1 ratio of patterned paper to solid paper (for every pattern, you need to use a solid)
  5. Include one fall/Halloween element, even if it's not fall-colored- a leaf, a pumpkin, a ghost, etc
  6. Include at least 1 ribbon
  7. Use an alpha in your title
  8. Journaling is a must!

and here's my LO:

Credits:
by Britt-ish Designs:
Don't Hold Back template, Date Stamp Classic, Razzle Dazzle alpha, black paper and button from I'm A Dreamer, white/orange paper from The Bright Side Add-on, ribbon and glitter from A Halloween Nightmare Add-on;
Orange solid paper from Treats by Becca Bonneville;
Patterned paper from Halloween Freebie by Syrin;
Orange button from Creativity by mgl Scraps;
Fonts: Nightmare, My Own Topher.

No comments: