Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scrappin' Night!

I scrapped another LO tonight! :)
I did this for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge at ScrapMatters. These were the directions

  1. One Black and White Photo
  2. Stitches
  3. Flowers
  4. No Alphas, Fonts Only
  5. Lots of White Space
  6. Something Torn
  7. A Frame
  8. Use a Kit You Have Never Used Before

and here's my LO:

Credits:

Family Matters by Matahati Designs and Sya's Blueprints (new release 9/26/08)

Torn paper heart (recolored) by Gunhild Storeide

Font: Ginga
This should be worth 2 more points! Too bad tomorrow is Friday already because it means all the gorgeous stuff I got last week at SM will be 1 week old already and won't be worth the extra point anymore... :-(
Anyway, I did all I could do for today, and now it's definitely bed time! :)

No comments: