Saturday, October 4, 2008

Disappointment, a New Challenge, and TOOT!!!

OK, so I didn't make it in Krystal Hartley's CT.. :-( Yet another disappointment. This one hurts especially since I really love her style.

Anyway, I'm happy because I scrapped tonight and I like what I came up with. I did it for a challenge by Andilynn's CT about using analogous colors.

Credits:

The Colors of Fall paper pack - Designs by Tater

Butterfly from Reverie by Gina Marie Huff

Alpha from Feels Like Home - collab kit by Ziggle Designs and B-Creative Designs

I love how I blended the picture in the background!
And can you believe it? I'm officially DONE with pictures from our zoo visit!! I'm so proud of myself for creating so many memories about that special day! I actually scrapped 13 LOs with pictures taken at the zoo!

Finally, I have some good news!! I won a $5 GC at Sugarplum Paperie's blog with this LO. It was a random draw (huh, it seems that's the only way I can win something.. sorry but this is my mood tonight..) but I'm SO happy about it! I love love love Nicole's style!! And some of my favorite LOs (such as this and these) I've done with her stuff!

No comments: