Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy weekend and even busier week ahead!

It's been a busy but very nice weekend: we had friends over for dinner on Friday, then spent most of the weekend around for concerts and museums.
It's going to be a very busy week for me since I'm going at a conference (which starts at 8AM.. ugh! I'm NOT a morning person) for most of the week.

Anyway, today I managed to sneak in some time for scrap! :)
I did a LO for the Word Up! Challenge at ScrapMatters: we had to use an acrostic.

Ferntree Fairies - Scrap'it designs by Brianna Cox
Font: My Own Topher
Picture is from last week's picnic at the lake (no need to worry, you'll get more LOs about it).
I used Bree's latest kit, Ferntree Fairies, because it has such a romantic feeling that I found it perfect for this picture.

No comments: