Monday, September 22, 2008

Winty - Brianna Cox CT Application

Bree of Scrap'it Designs has had the greatest idea ever for choosing two new members of her CT: she's having all the applicants send in a LO made with her stuff, and then her bloggers will vote their favorite! Check it out here!
So I did this LO and I'm very happy with how it turned out!

Credits:

Template by Meghan Mullens

I Luv U Beary Much Add On and Nasty Alpha by Scrap'it designs by Brianna Cox
Now I feel like I should do a page for each of our stuffed animals (yes, we have a big family!! :) ) but that would take me forever (especially true, since we keep adding to the collection :) ).
I have quite a few more urgent pics to scrap about now (you haven't forgotten about the zoo visit, right? :) I have 2-3 more LO to make with that!), but this project is certainly something I'll do.

No comments: