Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm done!!

Yaaaayy!!!! My 3-day exam is over!!!!
So I'm finally back to a normal life! For the past 5 weeks I did nothing but study and scrap. :-) My dear husband was such a great support!
And this week he was so sweet, too! Monday after the first day of exams he bought me sushi, without knowing I'd been secretly craving it for a few days!
Then today, after I finished the final exam, he gave me as a gift a Bamboo tablet!!!!!
He's such a dream! And he's letting me speed scrap at ScrapMatters tonight. :-)
Off to dinner!

OK so here's the LO I mentioned earlier.
Credits:
Template by Melanie on Ellie Lash's CT
Hanging clips, glittery dust and paper on bracket mat from I'm A Dreamer by Britt-ish Designs
Balloon (recolored), glitter swirls and journaling strips from New Beginnings by Rasberry Road
Center and horizontal papers (recolored) from Secret Sage by Erica Zane
Other paper (recolored) from Friday Flea Market collaboration kit at ScrapMatters
Twirl Alpha by Shabby Princess
Font: FG Bonnie's
I did this following the color scheme for the Photography Phriday Challenge at SM (we also had to scrap about something new) and also for the template challenge at Ellie Lash's CT blog.

No comments: